Blinds Types & Styles
Intro copy here
Selection of blinds options
Roman BlindsRoman blinds are a great way to give your window an elegant look. They are made on a professional headrail for ease of use, and once you’ve selected your fabric you can choose from our various linings & interlinings.
Roller BlindsThe classic and simple Roller Blind is an excellent and effective way of controlling shading and introducing new colour or style to your room setting.
Venetian BlindsVenetian blinds offer a clean, contemporary look which can liven up your home. The range of colours, wood and metal finishes is excellent, ensuring you find what you are looking for.
Vertical BlindsVertical blinds, once the domain of the office, are now much more stylish and practical than ever. The look is urban chic and very contemporary, and they are an extremely versatile window treatment solution.
Vision BlindsVision blinds are a new concept which allows you to control the light while maintaining your view. Vision is a sheer fabric that gently filters and softens daylight whilst offering you the option of more privacy. The Vision blind therefore combines the ideal balance of privacy and light control with the fashionable, eye-catching trend of bold stripes and colour blocks.
Pleated BlindsPleated blinds are made from pleated fabric that pull up to sit flat at the top of a window to hide from sight when open. Some pleated blinds have a honeycomb or cellular construction which gives them excellent insulating and sound absorption properties. Pleated Blinds can add texture to a room, and the way the sheer material filters light allows you to get just the right amount of shade and colour.
Blackout BlindsA Blackout Blind can be either a roller blind with a specially coated fabric which stops any light getting through, or a Roman Blind with a blackout lining as opposed to a standard lining material. The Roman blind option allows to have the room facing fabric of your choice, whilst at the same time keeping the light out. A Roller blind with a thermal blackout coating can also increase the blinds insulating properties. The light preventing feature makes these blinds perfect for the bedroom. And they don’t have to be black - a full range of colours are available.
Just about any type of blind can be fitted with a battery operated motorised mechanism with remote control. There are several advantages to this affordable approach:
- Remove the need for unsightly chains or chords that spoil the look of the blind.
- With no chords or chains, a potential safefy hazard to young children is removed.
- You can raise or lower several blinds at a time at the push of a button, and from the comfort of your armchair.
- Easy control of difficult to reach or ceiling blinds.
- Motorised blinds can be fitted with a timer, allowing you to open and close blinds at pre-set times when you out of the house or on holiday, making it look like you’re at home. This increases your home security and gives you extra peace of mind.
- Temperature sensors can be fitted to the blinds so that when too much sunshine falls on the window, the blind will close automatically, thus protecting fabric, rugs, carpets, or house plants from harmful levels direct sunlight.