Why Choose Barretts?
There are three main reasons why we think you should choose Barretts, and they are all to do with what we believe…
• In putting our customers’ best interests at heart at all times
• That dealing with Barretts should be a pleasant and fulfilling experience
• Everyone can have stylish, comfortable and affordable home interiors
Simple really. But what does ‘putting your best interests at heart’ really mean? Well, we won’t try and sell you something you don’t need or want. The advice we give will be based on what we really believe, and on our years of home furnishing expertise and knowledge of current styles and trends. It certainly won’t be based on what we think will make the sale. If we don’t know something, we will tell you, then go and find out rather than ‘wing it’. If you need time to consider, that’s absolutely fine by us. In fact, we will encourage it. How refreshing does that sound?
In short, Barretts is a store where expert advice and traditional respect and courtesy come before ‘closing the sale’. We genuinely want to help. So when you are in the market for inspiring home furnishings, we will put together a great solution that’s right for you. And we’re confident that your experience with Barretts, along with the great value we offer, will mean you will want to buy from us.
To support all this we don’t operate a sales commission system. This means no high-pressure selling at Barretts. Why? Because that’s not what’s best for you.
What we believe underpins the excellent level of service we offer. This is something you hear a lot from retailers, but you just have to visit the shop to see that for yourself. You won’t have to go hunting in a football pitch sized showroom for help - our staffing levels ensure we are there when you need us. And speaking of our staff, between them we have over 200 man-years retail experience!
Here are some examples of why we are proud of our service experience, and why we think it sets us apart:
• Free ‘Furnishings Advice Service’ - friendly, expert in-store or at home advice on the selection and co-ordination of colours, fabrics, floor coverings, upholstery, and furniture
• Free, no obligation measuring and estimate production for carpets and curtains
• Bespoke and locally hand-made curtains with a huge selection of top designer fabrics to choose from
• Free, no obligation approval service means you can take a rug, bedspread, or cushion home to co-ordinate colour and size before making a final decision
• We will even deliver a sofa or chair to you to try before you buy!
• Free, no obligation access check - make sure your new bed or sideboard fits before you make your purchase
• We use our own delivery team - courteous and careful
• Professional assembly and fitting included in the price
• Free delivery to Woodbridge and Ipswich
Don’t forget, we’re very happy when people come in just to browse. You’ll love the friendly, welcoming atmosphere, and all the lovely, inspiring home furnishings.