Quilts of Denmark
50% off Quilts of Denmark Duck Feather & Down Duvets and Pillow Pair
£45.00 GBP £90.00 GBP
We are a friendly, independent department store specialising in high quality and beautiful home furnishings, and fantastic customer service. Established in 1969, we are now truly 'clicks & bricks' with our on-line shop, plus we deliver free locally to Woodbridge and Ipswich. We have departments in:
Bed linen, duvets & pillows
Towels, homeware & gifts
Carpets, rugs & floor coverings
Curtains, blinds & fabric
Beds, mattresses & bedroom furniture
Dining room furniture & lighting
Sofas, armchairs & recliners
As members of the Association of Independent Stores (AIS), with over 280 members, we have the buying power to match the big nationals. This means we can remain competitive and flexible, and continue to give our customers great deals. As a proud independent we have individual buyers for each department so you can always find that special product at the right price. We certainly don’t get dictated to from ‘head office’.
So, If you’re looking to enhance your home with beautiful carpets, curtains, dining room furniture, lighting or soft furnishings, please browse our website or visit us soon – our experienced and friendly staff can give you all of the advice and inspiration you need.
As a High St independent store we’re also very keen that we keep the vibrant mix of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants that make Woodbridge special. So don’t forget – ‘keep your business in the town, to keep your town in business’!
I’m so proud when I hear customers say, “What a lovely shop!” It could be down to our engaging staff, with a warm smile and friendly greeting never far away. It might be the expertise in abundance, with attention paid to what customers really want, and the no-pressure sales. It may even be our wonderful range of products and gifts on offer, beautifully displayed and always appealing. Whatever the reason, come and have a look for yourself, and see “what a lovely shop” it is!
Jill Barrett, Owner
These duck feather and down duvets have a 100% cotton cover, which makes them soft, lightweight and breathable - and 100% natural.
Available in 10.5 tog (all year round) and warm 13.5 tog (winter)
- Filled with superior 85% duck feather and 15% duck down.
- 100% cotton 233 thread count cover, stitched into pockets to ensure minimal movement of filling.
- Washable at 60 degrees, which eradicates dust mites, so an excellent choice for anyone with allergies.
- Nomite - the Nomite mark is your guarantee that the fabric is so tightly woven that house dust mites cannot penetrate the duvet.
- The Nordic Ecolabel is your guarantee that the product is among the products in its category that have the least environmental impact.
- Certified with the international DownPass certificate is your guarantee of the highest animal welfare.